NACM, owner of The Fly Fishing Industry Credit Exchange, is an industry credit group designed for companies that sell product to fly fishing retailers. NACM Credit Services is offering AFFTA members a 15% discount off the regular priced annual group fee of $798.00. A membership fee of $290.00 into the National Association of Credit Management is required and you will be billed a share of the meeting expense. This discount is effective August 1, 2009 for AFFTA members who renew their NACM memberships as well as new subscribers.
If you are currently a member of a NACM affiliate, NACM will honor the membership.
The group provides a timely and informative exchange of credit information services, including:
1. A minimum of one round-table meeting annually to discuss problem accounts as well as educational topics of common interest to members. Typically the meetings are held at the annual Fly Fishing Retailer Show and if there is enough interest a second meeting will be held in late winter or early spring.
2. Four interim report clearance packets. Members may request reports to be cleared through the group and the data is compiled and sent out to members.
3. Access to the NACM Broadcast email system to share or gather pertinent credit information from group subscribers.
4. Bi-weekly “Flash” alert service. This service compiles a list from subscribers of NSF checks, accounts on hold, bankruptcies and other pertinent information.
5. Credit Reporting available at $10.45 per report accessed through the Internet or $18.00 per report if a NACM operator is involved.
6. Third party collection service specializing in the “Sporting Goods Industry” at competitive rates.
For more information, AFFTA members may contact Kurt Borneman at NACM Credit Services at 800-525-7228.