We’re pleased to partner with Delta Air Lines to offer AFFTA member discounts on domestic and international airfare for specific AFFTA-hosted events, such as the International Fly Tackle Dealer show and the Dealer Summit. Discounts are available up to 10% on domestic flights and as much as 25% on certain international bookings.
Fare details are included below. We’ll send you a booking code for the discounted fare once you’ve completed the event registration.
TRAVEL IN OR BETWEEN U.S./CA:
Discounts valid on Delta and applicable DL* Codeshare flights.
DELTA BOOKING CLASS PERCENTAGE OFF
F / J / C / D / Y / P / I 10%
B / M / H / Q / K / L 5%
U / T / V / X 2%
Travel allowed between Europe, Middle East, Africa, India, Caribbean, SJU, STT, STX, Central/South America, Israel, Mexico, U.S. and Canada (does not apply within/between U.S./CA). Discounts valid on DL and applicable DL* Codeshare flights. Fare Class X / V discounts do not apply.
DELTA (DL) BOOKING CLASS PERCENTAGE OFF
J / C / D / W / Y / B / M 10%
I / Z / H / Q / K / L / U 5%
INTERNATIONAL Transpacific Asia/Australia – US/CA DL*:
Travel allowed between Asia/Australia – U.S. and Canada. Does not apply within/between U.S./CA). Discounts valid on DL and applicable DL* Codeshare flights.
DELTA (DL) BOOKING CLASS PERCENTAGE OFF *HANEDA JAPAN DISCOUNT
J / C / W / Y 20% *25%
D / I / B / M / H / Q / K 10% *15%
Z / L / U / T 5% *10%
X / V 3% *8%
• Discounts applicable worldwide for eligible Delta Meeting Network passengers.
• Agreement not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers. Not all fares are eligible for use with this Agreement. Fare rules will determine eligibility.
• Zone Fares are applicable for travel from U.S./CA only to worldwide destinations except International Transpacific Asia/Australia. Please use Agreement Meeting Code to price the itinerary or call the DMN Desk at 1-800-328-2216 for pricing assistance. Please reference your GDS for Zone Fare Terms and Conditions.
• Fares are valid via Delta, Delta Connection and applicable DL* codeshare flights.
• International discounts apply for travel on “AZ” coded flights. Contact the DMN Desk at 1-800-328-2216 for applicable AZ classes of service.
• Administrative fees for published fares and zones fares are subject to change.
RESERVATIONS & TICKETING
• Must adhere to TSA regulations and SFPD guidelines.
• SkyMiles may be earned. Fare rules apply. SkyMiles travel award redemptions are not permitted.
• Meeting Code to be provided by AFFTA upon full completion of event registration.
• Tickets must be issued on 006 ticket stock and reflect the applicable fare basis and Meeting Code. Once ticketed, if changes occur, an administrative fee may apply in addition to any difference in the fare.
• The routings and booking classes for codeshare airlines change frequently; therefore, please contact your Delta Meeting Network Specialist when using carriers other than Delta to verify correct booking class.
• Reservations and ticketing is available via www.delta.com/meetings or by calling Delta Meeting Network Reservations at 800-328-1111.
• When booking online at www.delta.com/meetings, select ‘Book Your Flight’ and enter your Meeting Code in the box provided.
BLOCK SPACE GUIDELINES
Block space reservations are defined as 10 or more passengers. All block space bookings must be made through the DMN Support Desk. All provisions regarding block space policy, including reservations, deposits, penalties toward utilization, ticketing, name changes and deviations are per the DMN Block Space Guidelines. For guidelines and questions please contact the DMN Desk at 1-800-328-2216 or at DeltaMeetingNetwork@delta.com