October 16 – 18, 2019
Denver Convention Center
Exhibitors & Attendees!! Three IFTD events you should not miss – get your tickets today!
The insider’s guide to Facebook and Instagram, Direct-to-Consumer strategies & welcome cocktail reception
Tuesday 3 – 6 pm
The AFFTA Industry Breakfast with Steven Rinella
Wednesday 7:30 – 9 am
Lunch-and-learn: Build your brand online without breaking the bank
Wednesday 12:30pm – 1:45 pm
Exhibitor and Attendee badge registration and hotel reservations is still open!
For those who are new, IFTD is the largest international gathering of fly fishing manufacturers, retailers, sales reps, media and fly fishing organizations in the world. No other place will get you better connected to the industry, new products, and emerging trends than the show floor during these three days.
- Get an exclusive look at all the latest gear, equipment, waders, fly line, tippet and accessories for the 2019/20 season.
- Learn proven strategies to grow your business and increase your customer base through one-of-a-kind business seminars presented by respected industry leaders.
- Save thousands of dollars through show discounts from all of the fly fishing manufacturers.
- Meet and network with hundreds of industry professionals who are all there to strengthen their business and grow the sport.
We look forward to seeing everyone in Denver!
Make this your best show yet!
Learn some IFTD prep best-practices from AFFTA Board members and industry pros in these useful articles!
• IFTD-ready: 6 tips from Umpqua to prep for the show
• IFTD-ready: Guide’s POV on getting the most out of the show
• IFTD-ready: Media best-practices on prepping for the show
• IFTD-ready: Manufacturer advice on getting ready for Denver
• IFTD-Ready: Jin Choi From St. Peter’s Fly Shop